What did Jesus say was the “mission statement” for His life and public ministry?
“Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify the truth.” (John 18:37b-NLT)
I love this mission statement from the Lord Jesus. It tells all of us who follow Him that the truth is important. All around us lies are being told, sold - and believed! And we’ve come to realize that no matter where our efforts and dollars are spent here at PRC, our mission boils down to this one thing – tell the truth.
Recently, in fact, the Board of Directors adopted this as our new mission statement: Living the truth that people matter to God.
Telling the truth to people – people who are being lied to. That’s why Jesus came, and that’s why the
I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. The PRC is here to testify to the truth that God loves people no matter what their situation may be.
Jim Sprague
Executive Director

No comments:
Post a Comment