June 23, 2008

The Pregnancy Resource Center’s 2008 LifeWalk was a vast success!

Here are a few of the ways God blessed us through this event:
· He multiplied the number of walkers this year—more than 400!
· He multiplied our walk locations—we walked both downtown and at Calvary Church
· He brought the volunteers needed to pull it all off—approximately 98

Our gracious God also:
· Increased the number of churches that participated—47, more than any other LifeWalk!
· Brought an increase in funds raised—we expect to surpass our goal of $115,000!

I am extremely grateful to the staff and LifeWalk Committee who worked so faithfully the past several months to make it all happen. The PRC was blessed to have this small army of talented individuals give so much to the walk, and ultimately to the Kingdom of Christ.

I am also grateful to everyone that prayed, walked, contributed or volunteered; your support and generosity is a rich treasure.

Finally, I want to thank our LifeWalk 2008 sponsors. Their generosity means that every dollar raised at the walk will be used in the life-saving work of the Pregnancy Resource Center. I encourage you to express your own appreciation these LifeWalk sponsors:

· Bethany Christian Services
· Burgess Concrete Construction Company Inc
· Calvary Church
· Culver, Wood and Culver CPA’s
· Design 1 Salon and Day Spa
· Gymco
· LaGrave CRC
· Luciditi
· Macatawa Bank
· Parkway Electric
· Premier Financial
· Standard Companies Inc
· VanderLind and Son
· Waldecker Agency


Jim Sprague
Executive Director

No comments: